- The price of these earbuds is $99.
- These tiny bluetooth earbuds are available in the Black by Orange color.
- The battery timing of these earbuds is about 9 hours. With the charging case, its battery increases to about 40 hours.
- Skullcandy grind fuel earbuds are connected by Bluetooth 5.
- The processor is not stated.
- The size of the earbuds is 0.98 × 0.94 × 0.94 per bud and the size of their charging case is 2.7 × 2.02 × 1.14.
- These smallest bluetooth earbuds carry a weight that is about 0.35 ounces and the weight of the charging case is 1.85 ounces.
How to Control the earbuds :
The Skullcandy Grind Fuel earbuds lack the automatic ear detection feature. So, if you remove the earbuds, it does not pause the playback music.
The single earbud contains a single button that pairs the buds to the new devices, Spotify Tap, and also controls the music playback. These all functions (that you were listening to) launch the last Spotify playback. You can also apply and use the app of Skullcandy for updating and customizing the controls.
- The Skullcandy Grind Fuel tiniest earbuds have an integrated voice assistant.
- The app of these best earbuds offers you tons of customization features.
- Skullcandy earbuds are charged by wireless charging.
- These contain a unique design than other true wireless earbuds.
- The Durable and water-resistant qualities of these buds make the difference.
- Skullcandy Grind Fuel buds support the Spotify Tap onboard control system.
- These buds lack Active Noise Canceling (ANC).
- The Autoplay and pause are also missing in these earbuds.
- Their microphone quality is below average.
- These earbuds have no high-quality codecs and Bluetooth multipoint features.
Role of Skullcandy Grind Fuel App :
These mini wireless earbuds are available at reasonable prices. The app of these earbuds offers plenty of premium software features such as audio sharing with other headsets of Skull-iQ and Tile tracking.
The battery indicators in the app show that earbuds contain how much juice in them. The firmware updates are also present that download the latest features and security for these earbuds.
Connectivity and Pairing :
Bluetooth 5.2 keeps the buds connected with the device. This Bluetooth version yields high power consumption. These best smallest earbuds support the SBC standard Bluetooth codec only.
So there is no facility for high-quality streaming on iOS and Android devices. The Skullcandy Grind Fuel earbuds are designed for active listeners. These buds have no audiophile feature for musical performance. Listeners or Users can easily use these buds in both mono and stereo modes.
These earbuds are designed in such a way that they contain silicone ear tips. These tips block out any environmental noise. These Grind Fuel buds tips also blocked the incidental high-frequency sounds.
These buds did not grow any type of low-frequency noises such as a rumble from the engine of an airplane. The external sound voice will force you to turn up the music, mask your audio and harm your hearing potentially.
Sound Quality :
Traditionally, these tiniest earbuds make their target to the entry-level audio workouts and markets. Here the people want and prefer the more base in their music system. The Skullcandy Grind Fuel earbuds feature a high base and heavy sound quality. Their sound quality is better than other true wireless earbuds.
The Base sound notes lead to the auditory masking twice as loud as mids. You will notice that the vocals and other buds instruments are missing many details and clarity. When the kick drum and bassline of earbuds overpower the guitar and vocals, the auditory masking holds over the 1:00 of bad habits by Ed Sheeran.