Zahara Jolie is the adoptive daughter of former Hollywood couple Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. Therefore, she is named Zahara Jolie-Pitt. She along with her 3 brothers and 2 sisters make up the large Jolie-Pitt family. She had an appearance in the TV episode of 20 Cutest Celebrity Babies. It was streamed on VH1: All Access in 2006.
The dark fantasy picture named Maleficent starring her mother. She played a brief uncredited role with Jolie. Kung Fu Panda 3 is an animated film and it featured her voice as Meng Meng in 2016. Zahara might begin her professional career in a family endeavor. She is given that her older brother Maddox recently co-starred with their mother in the movie. Let’s discuss about Zahara Jolie-Pitt in detail:
Things You Didn’t Know About Zahara Jolie-Pitt
- Zahara expected her children to end up. Jolie said that some of them will likely be traveling the world. She is carrying on her humanitarian work on a global scale. Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt has for the most part been the 1st adopted daughter of Angelina Jolie. She belongs to a multicultural family and managed to stay out of the limelight.
- It has been happening since the adoption in 2005. She was born in the Ethiopian town of Awasa. Angelina Jolie first adopted Zahara when she was only 6 months old. It was before Jolie’s then-husband, Oscar-winner Brad Pitt, co-adopted it in 2006.
- The famous eldest child of the couple has left the nest for university in South Korea. Her second brother Pax is nearing the end of high school. Zahara Jolie-Pitt appears poised to take over as the eldest sibling of the Jolie household. We know about Jolie-Pitt and she is 15 years old. Her renowned parents have put her goals on acting or humanitarian work.
1. A Difficult Start in Life
- The circumstances of her birth mother are challenging. It’s also unclear whether Zahara intends to contact her birth mother or not. Angelina Jolie said in a 2009 interview. It is with American journalist Ann Curry in Namibia.
- The biological mother of a daughter died due to Aids. Without money, they couldn’t have paid for her to attend school. She said of the significance of sponsoring education in less economically developed countries.
- A Daily Mail online exclusive in 2017 claimed to have interviewed the birth mother of Zahara. She informed a British tabloid. She had placed Zahara Jolie-Pitt for adoption. This has happened due to the result of a rape. Angelina has a more caring and happy mother to her than I have ever been. It was informed by Lebiso.
2. Angelina Jolie Admires Zahara’s Strength
- Angelina Jolie wrote an article on the International Women’s Day. It is for Time magazine to express how pleased she is with her girls’ resilience. She also encouraged the fortitude of these girls. She has been spending the last 2 months in & out of operations with my eldest daughter, and days ago witnessed her younger sister go under the knife for hip surgery.
- Shiloh, Zahara’s sister, was photographed on crutches in early March, leading many to believe she was the ‘younger sister’ Jolie referred to in her op-ed. There are a number of people who recognize it. It is about experiencing medical challenges.
- It is trying to stay alive and heal gives one plenty to be proud of,” she informed. There’s no word on why Zahara Jolie-Pitt needed surgery, although her father, Brad Pitt, was said to have skipped the BAFTAs in February to be by his daughter’s bedside.
3. Her Laugh is Memorable
In a 2017 interview with Hello! magazine, Jolie stated that the sound of Zahara’s laugh made her sincerely happy. She is the kind of person who chuckles heartily. She described herself as “completely open and full of joy.”
4. Zahara Motivates Her Family’s Charitable Efforts
- The Jolie-Pitt Foundation established the Zahara Programme in Ethiopia in 2009. She is named after their daughter. She has to treat drug-resistant tuberculosis. Their work in the area is still going on even today. It is in collaboration with regional health officials. Zahara Jolie Marley Pitt is not the only Jolie-Pitt child with a named charitable endeavor.
- The Maddox Chivan Children’s Centre in Phnom Penh specializes in caring for children who are infected with or afflicted by HIV or Aids. There is also a Zahara Jolie-Pitt Centre in the outskirts of Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, that operates on a similar concept to the Maddox Centre, but with a greater emphasis on tuberculosis. Brad Pitt even contributed to the design of the structure.
5. Zahara Zolie-Pitt Met Ethiopia’s 1st Female President
- The family spent the New Year’s holiday in Ethiopia in 2020 according to People magazine. Zahara Jolie-Pitt and her sister Shiloh accompanied their mother to meet the nation’s first female president, Sahle-Work Zewde.
- What does a 15-year-old talk about with the President? Zahara Jolie Pitt and the group apparently discussed the importance of girls’ education, sanitary pad options for girls in school, and drug-resistant TB, a severe health concern in the region.
6. She has Acting Experience
Although Angelina has stated that none of her children are interested in acting, they have made a few cameo cameos in their mother’s films. Meng Meng, the panda triplet, was voiced by Zahara in Kung Fu Panda: The Hidden World. 3. She also had an uncredited part in Maleficent alongside her brother Pax. Maddox also appeared alongside his mother in Jolie’s Cambodian film, First They Killed My Father.
Zahara Jolie-Pitt is a renowned personality with a number of connections. In a recent court battle, Angelina prevailed over Brad, which featured the Chateau Miraval winery. The former couple paid an estimated USD 28.3 Mn in 2008 to purchase the French winery where they got married. They had a deal in place not to sell their business stakes. Later on, the life of Jolie changed. Brad allegedly filed a lawsuit against Angelina, claiming that she had sold her share of their vineyard.