Usually, there are no symptoms of lung cancer in early stages. Here are some of the common signs which start to appear in later stages –
- Hacking, chronic, raspy coughing, usually with mucus and blood
- Changes in cough for a long time
- Shortness of breath getting worse
- Respiratory infections like pneumonia or bronchitis which keep coming back
- Chest pain for a long time
- Weakness and pain in arm, shoulder, or hand
- Swelling of face and neck
- Trouble breathing
- Weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite and weight, severe headaches, fever which comes every time and body pain
- Problem in swallowing
Usually these issues happen due to cancer which spreads farther into the areas around lung or blocked breathing passages.
When to call the doctor?
You should call the cancer specialist in India if you are having any symptoms listed above, which are related to lung disease, especially blood-streaked mucus, ongoing cough, hoarseness, wheezing, or lung infection which come back constantly. You may have to get several tests like x-rays and proper checkup.
Finding the best Cancer Doctor
Your family doctor will usually refer you to a cancer doctor. You may also ask your family and friends for recommendations. Your insurance company may also provide a list of specialists in your city. You can also call the hospital which is providing treatment or ask from the staff about names of some of the best cancer doctors.
Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju is the well-recognized oncologist in Gurgaon. He is specialized in treatment of all types of cancers with impeccable skills. He provides targeted therapy, hormonal therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy. He manages a lot of solid tumors like gastrointestinal tumors, gynecological cancers, breast cancers, urological tumors, neck and head tumors, and other types of cancers. Visit cancercuretoday.com to know more.