Skips are perfect for both household and business projects, and when utilised on-site on a regular basis, they are the ultimate commercial waste management option. They’re adaptable and come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different amounts and types of garbage.
Home projects create garbage that must be disposed of, whether they are finished as a DIY effort or by a professional. A skip is useful if you are a homeowner working on a project in your leisure time since you may rent it for several weeks and work on it at your own speed, filling the skip as you go.
Skips can be utilised for continuous garbage streams and emptied as often or as seldom as needed for commercial or construction operations. There’s one to fit every purpose and project, with sizes ranging from 2 yards to 35 yards.
Are you preparing to make a major adjustment that will need you to discard a lot of trash and waste? You may not have considered renting a skip before, but it might save you time and money. Here are three reasons why renting a skip can be the right solution for you:
The Benefits of Hiring a Skip
- If you’re planning a home renovation, a skip might come in helpful for garbage management. There will almost certainly be a lot of devastation; as a result, the amount of garbage created will be large and will need to be disposed of promptly. If parts and pieces need to be broken up to fit in the car, many visits to the local dump might take hours, but a skip is right on your doorstep.
- Skips may save you time and money when it comes to excursions to the tip, which require a lot of lifting and moving and can ruin your car! Now that excursions to the dump must be scheduled a week in advance and are limited to one per week, skip hire has become an even more appealing choice.
- When space is restricted, our smaller skips are a wonderful solution since they can fit into tiny lawns and on hardstands while still holding 20–30 garbage bags of rubbish (in our smallest 2 yard skip).
- If your home lacks a front lawn or forecourt, or you simply don’t have enough room on your property to accommodate a skip, JunkWorld will get a road permit for your skip (for a modest price), alleviating any concerns you may have about the process.
- If you’re planning a large overhaul of your landscape, a skip will come in handy. A recycling can can only carry a certain amount of rubbish, however a skip can hold a lot more and you don’t have to wait for the weekly bin pickup. Once the skip is filled, we take care of the collection and our staff disposes of recyclable material.
- There’s a skip to fit any job, with sizes ranging from 2 yard minis to 12 yard jumbos, as well as 17 and 35 yard roll-on-roll-off containers.
- Skips may be emptied and reused several times, ensuring that you always have a means to dispose of waste on-site.
- If you’re ready to move, you’ll have a lot of trash and useless clutter that you don’t need or want to bring with you to your new place. When you need to pack up and relocate, clearing out swiftly is typically necessary. Extra stress is removed from the moving process when you hire a skip, which can be beneficial to your health.
- You may have a skip delivered as soon as the following working day, allowing you to begin removing rubbish nearly immediately.
- With a skip on site, the garbage is ‘out of sight, out of mind’ as soon as it’s dumped in, making it one less thing to worry about.
- You may keep the skip for as short as four days and save 5% (online purchases only), or as long as two weeks with a pick-up day of your choosing.
- Your skip may be delivered and collected without you having to be there, so you can get on with other things.
- Skips may be filled with a variety of rubbish; see the complete list of materials that can and cannot be placed in our skips here. If you’re working on a building project, JunkWorld also has plasterboard-only skips available.
More Information on Skip Hire
How do you choose the best skip for your project? You must first assess how much rubbish you expect to create during the project, and then select the appropriate skip. Make a list of the items you’ll be throwing out and estimate how much room they’ll take up. The tips below may be useful, but you should also look to the individual skip pages for further information and specific measurements.
- This is perfect for minor household and yard projects, holding 20–30 bin bags of trash.
- This 4 yard’midi’ skip is ideal for tasks like kitchen and bathroom renovations, as well as garden removal. This skip has a capacity of 30–40 bin bags.
- It can contain 50 to 60 garbage bags of waste, making it suitable for medium-sized jobs like house restorations and yard, garage, and loft cleanup.
- This is an 8-yard’mega’ skip, which can carry 60-80 bin bags of trash. It’s commonly utilised for bulky and heavy garbage like rubble, dirt, or concrete, and it’s ideal for large renovations or complete home clearing.
- This 12 yard ‘giant’ skip is perfect for bigger operations like office or house clearing, as well as a variety of commercial applications. This skip has the capacity of approximately 120 bin bags.
- This 17-yard ‘roll-on-roll-off’ skip is perfect for demolition and building jobs. Rubble, construction trash, garden waste, dirt, wood, metal, and plastic may all be disposed of in these skips, which are commonly utilised in the commercial and industrial sectors.
- Our 35 yard ‘roll-on-roll-off’ skip is ideal for large-scale building projects and high-volume commercial garbage generators. It may be utilised to dispose of enormous volumes of both heavy and light, bulky rubbish.
Please contact us if you require any other information on skip hiring. We have a big selection of skip sizes for all purposes at JunkWorld Skip Hire, and we service a wide region of Dublin.