Dolzinski once said “The road to success comes through hard work, determination, and sacrifice”.
Similarly, proper strategy and proper planning lead to the path of success. UPSC is going to Conduct NDA 02/2019 examination on November 17, 2019 at various centers across the country. The admit card for NDA 2019 examination has been released in the official website of UPC on October 25, 2019. The examination of NDA 02/2019 will be held in offline mode. Candidates can check the NDA 2019 answer key from the websites of the different websites on the day of examination. Before appearing for the examination it’s very important to cover all topics in a short span of time. Candidates can check some last-minute preparation techniques for the NDA exam from the article below to boost their score.
Before taking you to the last minute preparation tips and lets first discuss the exam pattern for NDA. The written examination for NDA will consist of two papers. Paper 1 will have question from elementary mathematics and paper 2 will have questions from the general ability.
Last Minute Preparation Tips And Tricks For NDA Exam
- Short notes revision: It helps to revise all the topics and syllabus you covered in a short span of time. For the mathematics, section memorize all the formulas clearly. Revise all the short tips and tricks to save time during the exam.
- Current affairs: It plays a very crucial role in the general ability section. Daily revision of current affairs keeps you up to date with all the events and happenings. Memorize all the details of armed force exercises, national issues, and international relations.
- Keep your mind fresh: Naomi Campbell once said “You always have to believe in yourself and not let your confidence fade”. In the last few days, don’t take too much stress just keep your mind healthy and happy and revise the topics you have studied earlier.
- Attempt mock test: After the completion of the revision attempt maximum possible mock test to check your preparation level. Revise all the topics again in which you are finding difficulty in solving questions. The final score will help you to predict your NDA cut off 2019
- Don’t cover anything new: Just focus on all the topics you have covered previously. Covering anything new at the last moment can create confusion in your mind. Revise and memorize all the important concepts again and again.
- Take healthy sleep and keep your body fresh: Don’t take stress night before the examination. Take healthy sleep to keep your mind fresh and healthy. It will help you to attempt the examination with accuracy and time management.