Malaysia’s thriving economy and business-friendly policies continue to attract foreign investors and businessmen to the country. It is the most attractive country in Southeast Asia for doing business. If you are also thinking about taking your business to the next level and registering your company in Malaysia, this simple guide will provide you with the information you are looking for.
Many companies are providing their services for registering and setting up a firm in Malaysia. However, when your business is concerned, you have to choose the best. We have done the job of selecting the best firm for you. 3E Accounting is a one-stop solution for your business needs.
This company was founded in Singapore and now operates in 60 countries.
They provide a range of services that not only assist you in starting and registering a company in Malaysia but also offer other essential services. For example, corporate secretarial, accounting, legal, human resources, auditing, immigration, taxation, software sale, and development, etc.
The 3E team has professional and well-trained accountants who are registered and certified with governmental and professional bodies. These include MIA, MAISCA registered company secretaries, agents registered with CTIM, and GST agents licensed by the Ministry of Finance, Malaysia.
For general guidance about doing business in a foreign country, go here.
Read below to find out about the fabulous services offered by 3E Accounting.
3E accounting’s company registration package and services
With 3E Accounting, your company can be registered with SSM (The Companies Commission of Malaysia) in 5 – 7 working days. 3E accounting offers its services at cost-effective prices. They help you register your company with rates as low as RM 1000.
Plus, the great thing is that the packages are free of any hidden costs. To avail of this amazing price, you have to opt for their corporate secretarial services package. Opting for this package, the total amount you will have to pay is RM 2000.
This package contains services that include unlimited name search for availability of proposed names for the company, registration of names with SSM for two times, submission of form to SSM, preparation of resolution for the first board of directors’ meeting, etc.
Plus, this package includes some bonus services such as a free certificate of incorporation, free consulting and advisory services, tax planning, and GST advice, among other services.
The secretarial services package includes some brilliant and helpful services such as maintaining the minutes and register books, advice, and guidance on proper compliance in legal matters, advice on tax, accounting, GST matters, etc.
In addition to this package, there is a standard package suitable for local entrepreneurs to register company Malaysia. This package includes the following:
- Unlimited name search for availability of proposed name to register a company in Malaysia
- Approval letter for using the name
- Paid-up capital from RM 1 to RM 1000
- Submission of form to SSM after registration
- Resolution preparation for the first board of directors’ meeting
- Resolution preparation to open the company’s bank account
- Preparation of two sets of certified true copies of incorporation documents
Services in the package
- Certificate of incorporation
- Bank account opening services in Malaysia
- Consulting and advisory services
- Tax planning and SST advice
- 1 year “.com” domain name registration
- G Suite email setup for two users
Requirements for registering a company
There is an online incorporation form at the 3E Accounting website where you have to provide information such as:
- Proposed company names with meanings
- Primary business activities of the company
- All directors and stakeholders’ NRIC or passport copies
- Latest CV and proof of residential address of all directors
- Paid-up capital information
- Contact details and business occupation of all directors
- Shareholders and beneficial owners
- Percentage of shareholding of each shareholder
- Source of funds to be used in the business
- Location of Malaysia’s customers and suppliers
- Written confirmation that none of the stakeholders is a politically exposed person
- Copy of trust deed containing the name and administrative address of the Trust
- Copy of NRIC/passport
- Proof of residential address
- Contact information and resume of settlors, trustees, beneficiaries, protectors, investment managers, etc.
Additionally, there is also a requirement that you need at least one local director for registering a private limited company. If you are a foreigner with Resident Talent Pass (RPT) or a permanent resident holder, you are also qualified to become a local director to register a business in Malaysia. For people who don’t have any of these permits can apply for Nominee Director Services.
With the help of 3E Accounting, you don’t have to worry about registering your business in Malaysia. They make this arduous task easy for you, and you can start growing your business in no time.