One of the most effective equipment to get strength. The best portable and versatile tools have gotten popularity within the gym and even with an expert athlete. These resistance bands come on a variety of various resistance levels from beginner to experts, making it highly usable for various people. The resistance level is colour-coded. These colours don’t seem to be standardized and may vary counting on the manufacturer. There are usually five levels of resistance. You’ll be able to easily do your training depending upon your strength, ability and luxury.
You can do the subsequent workouts with that fitness equipment:
1. One arm biceps curl:
Resistance bands are suitable for all variety of your muscles grouping. Using the resistance band can provide a deeper, more intense workout to extend the dimensions and strengthen of your biceps. You’ll do a one-arm biceps curl with a resistance band as follow:
- Stand along with your feet shoulder-width apart with both your feet on the resistance band. Pull the band with one hand and hold it along with your arm down and palm facing forward.
- Now bend your elbow and convey your arm toward your shoulder until you get a wonderful biceps contraction. Then lower it slowly to the starting position. Do 10-15 reps on one arm and also the switch.
2. Mobility wall squat:
Using a resistance band for doing a squat workout may be a good way to urge a severe burn. The band also force you to open up your hips which allows you to travel deeper in a very squat position without rounding your back. You’ll do wall squats in step with the subsequent guideline;
- Stand against a wall and your feet about shoulder-width apart. The resistance band must be above your knees on the thighs. adjoin the surface along with your back straight and your neck aligned to the spine.
- Take a breath and as you exhale bend your knees and break until you’re in a very sitting position. Your knees must be aligned along with your ankles. Keep the resistance band well stretched. Inhale and exhale as you maintain this position.
- Hold for squat for as long as you’ll, up to 60 seconds. Straighten your knees and slide to the starting position. Do 8-10 reps every other day.
3. Press up:
Resisted press Ups With resistance bands may be a good way to feature extra tension to your muscles. Press-ups just along with your weight against gravity are good. Press-ups with gravity plus super smooth elastic resistance are amazing. Here I’ll tell you steps to try to press-ups using the resistance band. Do press-ups by following these simple steps;
- First of all, get yourself in a plank position. Now drop the resistance band across your upper back and hold the ends under your hand.
- Drop your chest down toward the ground then contract your gluts and abs and push straight up until your arms are fully extended. Do one set of 5-15 reps or consistent with your strength.
The seated row workout with resistance band develops the muscles of the rear and therefore the forearms. it’s a superb versatile compound exercise for developing the centre primarily back while contributing useful arm work likewise. This exercise is finished to create strength instead of as an aerobic rowing workout. It will be used as a part of an upper-body strength workout. you’ll do seated rows by following these simple steps.
- Take a seat, but don’t get too comfy. Extend your legs and place the centre of the band behind the soles of your feet. Grab the band with both hands, arms extended and palms facing one another.
- Now sit down straight, bend at your elbows and pull the band towards your core, enfolding your shoulder blades together. Slowly return to the starting position. Do 10–12 reps.
Resistance band exercises for legs even allow you to strengthen while you stretch out tight or sore muscles likewise as increasing strength they improve your range of motion. they need varying degrees of resistance, which suggests you’ll make your legs work harder to stabilize themselves as you get stronger. Here i will be able to tell you ways you’ll do leg extension with the resistance band.
- Anchor a loop band in an exceedingly low position on a support, looping the opposite end around your ankle with the band positioned behind you.
- Step aloof from the anchor to form tension on the band, and set your feet in hip-width apart. Shift your weight to your left foot and lift right leg from the ground. Extend knee until it straightens get in front of you.
Slowly return to the starting position. Repeat for 8–10 reps on one leg and so on the opposite one.
6.Lateral band walk:
For a well-formed backside, you would like to tone the gluts on the perimeters of your pelvis too. The lateral walk strengthens the glut meds. In addition, strong glut helps stabilize the pelvis, which makes it an amazing exercise for runners. You’ll be able to follow the below guideline to perform lateral band walk for better results.
- Make a loop of bands above your knees and around the ankles. Make a half squat position such that your feet are shoulder-width apart which create a good tension along the band.
- Bring your body weight to the left side while stepping sideways with the right leg. Move standing leg slightly in, but keep the band taut.
- Take 8–10 steps before heading back the opposite way.
The kneeling crunch with resistance band could be a very effective seclusion workout for the belly and core muscles. It’s a superb effort for beginners and advanced lifers since you’ll choose the resistance to figure with during the exercise. Here is that the guideline to try to kneeling crunches effectively.
- Attach the band to a high anchor and kneel, grasping all sides of the band.
- Extend your elbows out at shoulder level, engage your core, and crunch down toward your hips while tightening your abs. Slowly return to the starting position. Repeat for 10–15 rep