Who does not want to qualify for the PTE exam with good scores? Whosoever is willing to go abroad to study or for a work visa has to ace the upcoming PTE exam. But the question is how you can do that?
Well here is a step by step method you can follow to prepare for the upcoming PTE exam.
The very first that needs to be done is that you have to attempt the scored mock test of the online PTE practice. No doubt! There are several online PTE practice materials out there promising to help you out in the PTE preparation. But how to distinguish which is the genuine one.
Here are some of the key points you can consider to choose the genuine online PTE practice materials:
- Does it follow the pattern introduced by the Pearson?
- Is scorecard precise and accurate?
- How long does it take to get the scorecard delivered?
The fulfilment of all the above requirements by the online PTE practice makes the PTE preparation an easy one for you. Once you have come across such a practice material, now it’s time to start the preparation.
A few key points from each section must be considered to do a meaningful practice. The key points are as follows:
- Start recording the answer after you hear the beep sound.
- Speak at a moderate pace, speaking too fast or too slow will affect the scores
- Online PTE practice will help you understand the criteria of the questions.
- Finish recording the answer in the specified time frame.
- Avoid taking long pauses as the computer will consider the answer to be completed and will move to the next question.
- Answer with confidence and be fluent.
- Mistakes while pronouncing the words can hamper the scores
- Do not use fake accents, be original
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully.
- Draft the answer within the specified word count 200-300 words.
- Follow a systematic format while writing an essay
- Practice the 2 task types of this section from online PTE practice.
- Do not make excess of grammatical mistakes.
- Use the correct form of verbs and tenses.
- Review the answer before clicking on the Next button.
- The summarize written text should have only a single stop.
- Make sure you start with a capital letter and end with a single full stop for the Summarize Written Text.
- Improve analysing skills.
- Practice on how to select the odd one out.
- Use the grammar wisely
- The section-wise tests of online PTE practice will clear your doubts in this section.
- Emphasize on the collocations
- Be attentive while listening to the audios.
- For the Summarize Spoken Text, use only 50-70 words.
- Practice the Write from Dictation task type from the online PTE practice.
- Do not leave the question unattempt.
- Remember that there is a time limit for the entire section not for the individual task types.
- Manage the time wisely, else you might miss out the last questions of the section.