All of us have hair on our bodies that we wish we didn’t have, be it our legs to faces to underarms, we spend a lot of time of our lives shaving, waxing, and eliminating that unwanted hair, but there is a better way out there don’t worry. One of the ideal ways to remove unwanted body hair is Click here , and it is best for you if you are tired of shaving and waxing but aren’t quite sure if you are ready for laser treatment or no. Then you must keep reading. Shaving and tweezing were said to be replaced with waxing. Today, even wax removals have been in trend before laser hair removal, which is the latest innovative hair removal solution on the block. Unlike other methods of hair removal, you can say laser treatment also comes with a plethora range of advantages. Additionally, several dermatological clinics embrace this technique and offer laser hair removal thanks to its plethora of benefits.
But before you learn about the benefits of lasers you must know what it is :
Laser hair removal is a simple process, provided a licensed and certified laser technician performs it. Ideally, the technician applies laser light to the area of unwanted hair as hair tends to grow in three different phases. For the laser to destroy the root, the hair has to be in the growth phase, and for this reason, multiple treatments are required to see the each hair in that growth phase and you would need to have several sessions spaced out roughly four weeks apart.
Some of the other hair removal techniques:
There are a variety of ways to remove facial hair and body hair, and there are pros and cons to each method as all of these methods are practical options for different reasons. Still, laser hair removal treatment is the preferred method for people seeking a long-term solution.
- Electrolysis is a permanent hair removal option. It involves inserting a fine needle directly into the hair follicle, killing the hair at the root, and avoiding the hair from growing back. Unlike laser hair removal, which destroys multiple strands simultaneously, electrolysis targets each hair at a time, and it can be extremely time-consuming and painful.
- Depilatory Creams tend to work quickly, but they can be messy to use and also contain harsh chemicals. If you have sensitive skin, it is common to see redness and burning in the treated area after using a depilatory cream.
- Waxing is one of the most pain-causing hair removal treatments of all the hair removal procedures that exist. It tends to pull hair from the root successfully, but to wax, you need some amount of regrowth, and for people that want smooth, hairless skin at all times, it’s not a great option.
Some of the benefits of fantastic laser hair removal are as follows :
- It Helps You Avoid Ingrown Hairs- one of the biggest nightmares that follow shaving, epilating, or waxing is ingrown hairs, but with laser hair removal, you can finally say a woes goodbye. The laser helps to remove hair from the roots, and in the process, also prevents ingrown hair from cropping up as you don’t have to worry about razor bruises or burns from hot wax. Regular laser treatment can eliminate ingrown hairs; you would never have to worry about this again in simple terms.
- Laser Removal Leaves Your Skincare & Electrolysis Blue Mountains Softer Than Before- Have you ever shaved your hair off and been stressed by prickly stubble in a couple of days or felt a similar stubble after you have epilated or waxed? With laser hair removal, there is no stray hair or stubble left behind. It means your skin feels silky smooth after a session of laser treatment, and when your hair ideally grows back, it’s thinner and softer as compared to before, so you don’t have to feel sad about thick hair that leaves your skin rough.
- It Leaves No Scars Or Painful Side Effects- Threading is one of the most painful cosmetic procedures for hair removal, and shaving may not be so painful ideally, but you are just a wrong move away from a cut or a bruise. While with waxing, there’s always the risk of your skin being burned by hot wax, but laser hair removal leaves no room for some painful side effects, scars, or bruises. The best part is that the process is not messy and can be carried out on any part of the body without any stress.
- Laser Hair Removal Gives You Lasting Results- The effects of hair removal using laser are long-lasting as hair can take weeks or months to grow back, and with every subsequent session, the hair takes much longer to reappear. And even when it does grow back, the hair is so much thinner and sparser than before that you will find that you are practically hairless.
- Laser Allows You To Shave Between Sessions- A common pet-peeve is that with solutions like waxing, you are advised to let your hair grow to a certain extent before you schedule another appointment as it means you cannot shave off your hair between two sessions. With laser hair removal, you are encouraged to shave before your session because it prevents scorching of hair on the surface of your skin, and it is good news for folks who like to remain fuzz-free all through the year.
As it is a long-term solution, it’s also cost-effective because, throughout your lifetime, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars, as there won’t be a need for monthly waxes or razor blade refills. It would be perfect if you also kept in mind while laser hair removal works on different skin tones. It is most effective on people with light skin and dark hair. People with darker skin tones may experience temporary hyperpigmentation of the skin in the treated area. Hence it is time to consider laser hair removal treatment if you are fed up with tweezing, spending money on expensive razor blades, and making waxing appointments.