The MAH CET exam is conducted for admissions to popular colleges for various Post Graduation courses in MBA and MMS. The test is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The upcoming MAH CET 2022 exam is expected next year in June 2022.
This test allows direct entry into one of the most popular business and management colleges in Maharashtra. The text bridges the gap between intelligent students and quality business education.
In this article, you will know everything about the MAH CET 2022 exam registration date and fee.
MAH CET 2022 registration date
This year the MAH CET 2021 exam was conducted in a proper systematic way. The upcoming 2022 exam will be scheduled for June. The date of registration will be announced next year in May. Interested candidates can enroll through the restoration forms by providing accurate details about their personal and professional life.
The last date to fill the exam form will be in the first week of June 2022. There will be no further extensions in the date, and interested candidates should fill the application form at the given time.
After filling the application form, the selected students will be provided the admit card after filling the required fee for the registration forms. In case of any false information, there are high chances of form termination.
The admit card is made available every year in the second week of June.
MAH CET 2022 registration form
The MAH CET registration process can be completed entirely online. Interested candidates can fill the form after reading these points.
- The MAH CET 2022 application form will be made available online on the official website of MAH CET.
- After completing the online registration process, you are expected to provide your details in the application form. The details should be the same as mentioned in your official documents. In case of mismatched information, your form will be rejected.
- The next step is to provide recent passport-size photographs in the accepted desired resolutions and size. You can use online tools and sources to resize your photographs.
- After uploading your photographs, the following process is to add your signature to the portal.
- After filling in your details, recheck them and then move forward to pay the exam fee. After fee payment, keep the printout of the form with you for future references.
MACH CET 2022 exam registration fee
- The MAH CET registration fee submission is made after filling your registration form. The deposition is done through both using online and offline modes. After completion of fee payment, the registration will be completed.
- You can use various methods to pay your fee for the registration process. Individuals can use their credit cards, debit cards, UPI transaction service, payment wallets like Paytm and Google pay to deposit your fee through online mode.
- Those who want to deposit their fee through offline mode can use the process of Challan mode to deposit your fee. Challan installment is made by visiting your respected bank.
The category wise MAH CET registration fee is as follows-
- The fee for OPS (Open Category students– students from Maharashtra/outside Maharashtra and from Jammu and Kashmir) is Rs. 1000/- (One thousand rupees).
For other reserved categories from Maharashtra, the fee is as follows-
- ST – 800 rupees only
- SC- 800 rupees only
- OBC -800 rupees only
- VJ- 800 rupees only
- DT- 800 rupees only
- NT (A)- 800 rupees only
- NT(B)- 800 rupees only
- NT (C) – 800 rupees only
- NT (D) – 800 rupees only
- SBC – 800 rupees only
- PwD – 800 rupees only
Check all details of MAH CET 2021 exam like dates, registration, eligibility, and syllabus, admit card, results, etc. at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/mah-cet-exam.