how to read deleted whatsapp , facebook, and email online or by using andriod phone
The popular messaging app whatapps recently launched the ‘Delete for Everyone’ feature. Through this, you can delete the
message sent on the Whitsapps in a fixed limit time. But, the deleted message actually gets deleted? This thing has come across the
question. Indeed, a Spanish website, AndroidJaffe claims that the deleted messages can be read later.
The website claims that the deleted messages remain in your device and can be easily read. In fact, these message messages are
present in the mobile’s notification logs. Messages deleted can be read with the help of a special app. To read the message you
will have to access the notification record and read the deleted message in this way. You need to download the ‘Notification
History‘ app for this. This app is available on Google Play Store.
After downloading the app, please permit it to be OK. Also keep the advance history in the app as well. After this you will
open a dashboard in which all notifications will be available. You will see a deleted message in the dashboard, which you will
get as a notification. However, this app is currently working on the version of Android NoGut 7.0 and above.
However, there is also a limit to read a deleted message like this. Messages that have been sent to your device can be read only
after deletion. Messages remain in the notification log only until the device is restarted. After restart, all messages will go
away. Please note that this app is currently working on the version android nougat 7.0 and above. by using this apps you recover or get delected whatapps chat message
this how notification history work
Notification History records USSD, Class 0 (Flash) SMS, popped dialog, app installation, toasts and notifications. This can be
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
1 Backup and share notifications
2 Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
3 Show recent notifications on status bar
4 Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
5 Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
6 Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
7 No advertisements
Run at startup – used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access – It’s used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check “Record USSD” or “Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check “Hide Dialog” to enable auto hide. Also optionally check “Display Notification”, “Enable Viration” or “Enable
Sound” to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There’re 2 possible cause. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. 2 Other
accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again.
If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It’s a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in “help” section of this app.