Are you tired of your monotonous schedule? Does your heart long for immersing in the natural beauty with a historical background? Then release your stress and pack your bag for an out worldly expedition to Cappadocia, Turkey.
Where is Cappadocia?
Thehistorical region of Cappadocia is situated in Anatolia, Turkey. This beautiful place is located in the heart of Turkey. Cappadocia is surrounded by five provinces, and are Nevs̹ehir, Aksaray, Kayseri, kirsehir and Niğde.
How to travel to Cappadocia?
Cappadocia is around 5 hour’s bus ride from the capital city Ankara and about 12 hours journey by bus from Istanbul. Interestingly, you can reach this region within an hour by air from anywhere in Turkey. There aretwo main airports in Cappadocia- Kayseri Erkilet Airport ( ASR) and Nevs̹ehir- Kapadokya Airport (NAV).
You must be thinking, how will you go to your hotel from the airport? Well, you need not worry as you can pre-book a private airport transfer, or you may use the shuttle or taxi to reach your destination. If you take a shared ride or shuttle, it will cost you much lesser than a cab. A shared ride will get you to your destination within $15-$20, or if you are opting for a private service, then a private transfer will cost you about $50- $60.
Where to stay in Cappadocia?
There are tons of choices to stay in Cappadocia, depending on your taste and budget. Some great options are-
- If you are on budget travel, then you must choose a cheaper place. For a low cost, Airbnb is a great option. It will give you an authentic local taste.
- Natureland Cave Hotel is another good option. It is a hotel but also offers private and dorm rooms.
- Evi Cave Hotel will give you fantastic service with its friendly staff and cozy environment. Its rich history will make your nights even more adventurous.
Suitable time to visit Cappadocia
Visiting Between March to May and September to November are lovely times for planning a tour. You will find a lesser crowd during these times. All the tourist places will be crowded during the peak season of June to August. November to February is the winter season for your eyes to swim in the snowy scenic beauty.
Five Things to do in Cappadocia
Among many other things, there are five things you must do when you visit Cappadocia-
- Hot Air Balloon Ride– It will give you the best flight experience ever to view the beautiful landscape of Cappadocia from above.
- Quad Safari– You must not miss this great adventure of sightseeing on an ATV.
- Goreme Open Air Museum- You must visit this UNESCO World Heritage site. This monastic complex has impressive churches to ponder over.
- Fairy chimneys- These famous chimneys are a great tourist attraction, and you wouldn’t want to miss that.
- Derinkuyu Underground City- This multi-storied underground city is a must-visit, and it will leave you in awe.
Cappadocia is a place to visit for all adventurous wanderers out there. You can eliminate all your travelling hassles by booking your travelling package through https://madeinturkeytours.com/safe-travel-turkey/ and enjoy a life-changing trip o Cappadocia.